Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Upcoming Workshop's

Hey! so now i ve started blogging this is my first blog
i ll like to tell you that m so so very excited to take my first workshop on TEACHER'S DAY CARD MAKING that is on 2nd of sep'...

Earlier also i have taken classes n  have organised the workshop but after my second child  i was so damn busy with my kids that after full 2 years gap m again going to organise a workshop.
M' trying to do this in a professional way with precreated kits and instructions ;)..... anyways...will soon upload the pics  of the workshop.

And yes another  PAPER BAG CREATION workshop is on its way that is on 16th sep'!

....and when i m free i love to design cards , but u know it is an unending affair....  its like an obsession!.... gradually i will keep posting my creativity ;)...ok  guys bbye for now..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment