Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

Pheww! Now finally got some time for myself...was so damn busy with my workshops ..

And yes i forgot to tell that i got an order of birthday invitation cards and the theme was Bowling!...the experience was good and loved designing the card ...I made 2 samples of the card then showed to the friend for finalizing the card on Monday..she liked  both the cards but had to choose one  ;)....she chosen one n placed the order...firstly she asked me to deliver them on Monday then she said it would be good if u can give them by Thursday....it was really close but some how i managed to...:) Had to work full day n late night ...completed today itself by 5 : 00 pm..I got a title of  "Super Woman" from a lady hearing that was something really Awesome.....then she wanted to give return gifts according to the theme only, so finally she thought return gift could be a deodorant and we could present it in a creative way...still deciding how to present that...uploading the pic of my order which is complete...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment